Responsible for the processing of your personal data on our website is Hotel Pongauerhof GmbH (Familie Ammerer, Flachauerstr. 138, A-5542 Flachau, email@example.com).
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration. Your data will not be passed on to other recipients without your express consent.
Our website has buttons on some pages for sharing the page content on the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Xing, Youtube, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest. The buttons are designed to protect the personal data of our website visitors, as the script (computer program) behind the buttons does not collect or process any personal data. Website visitors who want to share our site are directed to the “Share” pages of the respective social media platforms when they click on the buttons. Only then are the scripts required for sharing the page content loaded. The business and data protection conditions agreed by the website visitor with the respective social media platforms then apply. The respective platforms Facebook, Google Plus, Instagram, Linkedin, Xing, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest offer more detailed information.
Cookies make websites more user-friendly and efficient for the user. A cookie is a small text file that is used to store information. When visiting a website, the website can place a cookie on the website visitor’s computer. If the user visits the website again later, the website can read the data from the previously saved cookie and thus determine, for example, whether the user has visited the website before and which areas of the website the user was particularly interested in. You can find more information about cookies on WIKIPEDIA.
Changing the Cookie Settings
Cookies On Our Website
- Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) on the legal basis of the predominant legitimate interest (analysis of website usage). For this purpose, we have concluded a contract data processing agreement with Google.
Deactivating Google Analytics
- You can generally prevent Google Analytics from collecting your user data on all websites by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
- You can only prevent Google Analytics from collecting your user data on this website by deactivating the following option: Google Analytics
[borlabs-cookie id=”google-analytics” type=”btn-switch-consent”/]
- You have the right to information, correction, deletion and restriction of the processing of personal data as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to revoke any consent you may have given to the processing of your personal data.
- The legality of the processing of personal data up to the point of revocation is not affected by the revocation.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you object, your personal data will no longer be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Austrian data protection authority, Barichgasse 40-42, 1030 Vienna, firstname.lastname@example.org).